Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 yr old Custom Tactical Semi-Shotty (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks amazing!

i have a friend upstate with that same gun. it was his grandfathers and is really old. always admired it. he takes it out turkey hunting and his father put a slug into a deer few years ago with it.

Comment

Great looking shottie. The Humpbacks are my most favorite shotguns.

Comment

Another beautiful creation!!
        ps I do miss some of the old GUN threads.... keep up the great builds and posts!

Comment

One of my favorite Destro-workshop creations, and I never posted all the pics. Yeesh.

Custom1919_Rem11_55per.jpg
          Cutbar1.jpg

REM11RIOT_2.jpg

R112.jpg

R113.jpg

R114.jpg

R115.jpg

Comment

Maybe its just me but there are so many of your guns that look like something straight out of a sci fi movie, like they're so beautifully done they look like custom concept prop guns. This one is a perfect example, classy badass. If it were in a movie, it would belong to an early 20th century English Lord who's a part time vampire hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
              Maybe its just me but there are so many of your guns that look like something straight out of a sci fi movie, like they're so beautifully done they look like custom concept prop guns. This one is a perfect example, classy badass. If it were in a movie, it would belong to an early 20th century English Lord who's a part time vampire hunter.
              Thanks brother, I really enjoyed this one, a very simple but visceral shotgun aesthetic. Love how it captured that minimalist but stylish trench gun vibe.

Comment

Another beautiful shotgun but not surprised at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post

Thanks Dan. Always appreciate the feedback. I miss that true collector/customizer vibe we used to get before we got fragmented to other sites. The Rem 11s are great. They are the Browning A5s used inWW2 (half those pictured are actually ordinance marked war guns...will cover all that in the trench gun thread.).

It's always awesome having some serious collectors and those who know the craft to bounce things off of. Will keep the threads coming..
                  Nice job! My sister has a Remington Model 11 that has been hunted with hard. I may have to get it from her for a project.... Have the Browning A5s, my brother has the FN Pre-A5 model, great shotguns, but as my Dad always said "Way too many springs and such shit" (He did many repairs for customers)
                  Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Wow. You have an amazing collection!

Comment

deck could use a coat of stain

Comment

Working...
                      X