Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA-12 coming to civilian market

http://www.recoilweb.com/the-aa-12-s...#ixzz5NbcEwJLh

think with those 20 rd drums this will see a lot of use in open class shotgun sports with a longer barrel maybe.

Although the AA12 will be produced in a semi-automatic version, it is NY SAFE act banned. It is a semi-automatic shotgun that is magazine fed, which puts it along the lines of SAIGA12 which is also SAFE act banned. You'll see it used, but not in this shithole state.

Comment

Originally posted by SirMixAlot View Post
      Although the AA12 will be produced in a semi-automatic version, it is NY SAFE act banned. It is a semi-automatic shotgun that is magazine fed, which puts it along the lines of SAIGA12 which is also SAFE act banned. You'll see it used, but not in this shithole state.
      It will give us hope for those of us who are leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post
        http://www.recoilweb.com/the-aa-12-s...#ixzz5NbcEwJLh

think with those 20 rd drums this will see a lot of use in open class shotgun sports with a longer barrel maybe.
        I dunno, the beauty of a standard 3 gun shotty is you can use them for multiple things (HD, skeet/trap/hunting) with a barrel swap and their reliability is second to none. Edit: Okay, second to none is debatable vs the reliability of a pump or double barrel, but I'd trust a Benelli a hell of a lot more than an auto shotgun Uzi wannabe no one wants. If only three questionable governments put it into service, I'm guessing there's probably a reason for it.
        Last edited by Banzai; 08-09-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

At $3250.00 they’ll fly off the shelves

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post

I dunno, the beauty of a standard 3 gun shotty is you can use them for multiple things (HD, skeet/trap/hunting) with a barrel swap and their reliability is second to none. Edit: Okay, second to none is debatable vs the reliability of a pump or double barrel, but I'd trust a Benelli a hell of a lot more than an auto shotgun Uzi wannabe no one wants. If only three questionable governments put it into service, I'm guessing there's probably a reason for it.
            Don't a lot of guys in open run saigas though? Seems that is this makes a full release in the us the support will be good enough to justify it.

Comment

^ Falling out of favor. Fussy and a short service life.
              John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by cas View Post
                ^ Falling out of favor. Fussy and a short service life.
                hm. good to know. not that i will ever have the money to really compete in open, but its good to know what everyones using. im working on getting my 930 and i should be all set to compete outside of NY. to compete in ny i have to get my pistol permit. for now ill use a loaner competing in PA.

Comment

Does it come in OD ?

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

hm. good to know. not that i will ever have the money to really compete in open, but its good to know what everyones using. im working on getting my 930 and i should be all set to compete outside of NY. to compete in ny i have to get my pistol permit. for now ill use a loaner competing in PA.
                    Heard a lot of good things about the 930's, and the Jerry Miculek model (JM Pro) for 3 gun takes care of all the extra tweaking if your gonna compete.

Comment

Working...
                    X