Yes or no ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes or no ?

Thinking about buying a new shotgun mainly to use in matches.
    Mossberg 930XS. It's a 8 round semi with pistol grip and ghost sites. Just looking to see if anyone has any thoughts and maybe some urging to get it. PSA has a good deal on it for $619.

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
    Thinking about buying a new shotgun mainly to use in matches.
    Mossberg 930XS. It's a 8 round semi with pistol grip and ghost sites. Just looking to see if anyone has any thoughts and maybe some urging to get it. PSA has a good deal on it for $619.
    Isn't that unSAFE?
    Ben

Comment

• FastPhil
      FastPhil commented
      Editing a comment
      Safe , tube feed ,no mag

Thats no good in NY.
    Ck out the stoeger mk3000 comp the team infidel guys love them. We have them instock if you want to ck them out. Same price point also

Comment

• FastPhil
      FastPhil commented
      Editing a comment
      Great. Now who is this? What store are we talking about.

Definitely go stoeger. The 930 is nothing but headache and the stoeger has stuff done to it that you'd want in a match. It's also 4+1 so you can add tubes accordingly to make it "safe"... If you want to check mine out Sunday I'll bring it. Can't beat the features for the price. Good clays gun too because it comes with chokes.
    All aboard the Trump train............................................. ....

Comment

Interesting I'll check out the Stoeger but can someone explain to me why the Mossberg I described is no good in NY. As far as I know its good to go. No detachable mag. What makes it an AW ?

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
        Interesting I'll check out the Stoeger but can someone explain to me why the Mossberg I described is no good in NY. As far as I know its good to go. No detachable mag. What makes it an AW ?
        Fixed mag in excess of 7 rounds.

A semiautomatic shotgun having at least one of the following characteristics:
        a. Folding or Telescoping Stock
        b. Thumbhole Stock
        c. Second Handgrip or Protruding Grip that can be held by non-trigger hand
        d. Fixed magazine capacity in excess of seven rounds
        e. An ability to accept a detachable magazine
        Ben

Comment

• FastPhil
          FastPhil commented
          Editing a comment
          Where the fuck is the dislike button on this forum. So now you can't even have a nice semi turkey gun with a thumbhole stock in this fucked up state.
          Thanks for the info guys, I'm checking out the Stoeger.

Originally posted by Scharfschütze View Post
        Thats no good in NY.
        Ck out the stoeger mk3000 comp the team infidel guys love them. We have them instock if you want to ck them out. Same price point also

Damn...you got me thinking now...

Comment

Come on down and check one out. 😉

Comment

I'm assuming campsite ?

Comment

Yes sir its me campsite Paul

Comment

Just dont upend any tables

Comment

😉

Comment

Bought my last shotgun from you guys. You are literally around the block from my shop on West Hills. I've been trying to keep my distance from you Paul after what I've seen you do to Mike and others. See you soon dreamy eyes

Comment

Lol.... I just show you guys the stuff I want to buy...
                      Everything

Comment

My 2¢ after the fact.... "pistol grip and ghost sights" , if you're really looking to use it as a dedicated match gun, neither of those things are conducive to making you faster, just the opposite.
                        Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

Working...
                        X