Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

No limit on pump guns?
    Yes, the pump gun limit is 10. The same as any other firearm that is not a tube fed .22.

The sort of "exception" is the DP12 style shotgun where the shotgun has two separate shotgun shell magazines. Each magazine is limited to ten.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
      (limit on pump guns)

No
      Yes.
      LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

FUDGE....I SCREWED UP

23. "Large capacity ammunition feeding device" means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device, that (a) has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than ten rounds of ammunition, or * (b) contains more than seven rounds of ammunition, or (c) is obtained after the effective date of the chapter of the laws of two thousand thirteen which amended this subdivision and has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than seven rounds of ammunition * NB Suspended and NOT Effective per ch 1/2013 S 58, as amended by ch 57/2013 Pt. FF S 4 ; provided, however, that such term does not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition or a feeding device that is a curio or relic. A feeding device that is a curio or relic is defined as a device that (i) was manufactured at least fifty years prior to the current date, (ii) is only capable of being used exclusively in a firearm, rifle, or shotgun that was manufactured at least fifty years prior to the current date, but not including replicas thereof, (iii) is possessed by an individual who is not prohibited by state or federal law from possessing a firearm and (iv) is registered with the division of state police pursuant to subdivision sixteen-a of section 400.00 of this chapter, except such feeding devices transferred into the state may be registered at any time, provided they are registered within thirty days of their transfer into the state. Notwithstanding paragraph (h) of subdivision twenty-two of this section, such feeding devices may be transferred provided that such transfer shall be subject to the provisions of section 400.03 of this chapter including the check required to be conducted pursuant to such section.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post

No
          Thats because in coumoville you'll be a killer with more than 7 rounds and may loss all sense of reality!!!

FUAC
          stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

I have a used +7 Nordic componants tube to sell... no nut, just the tube and end cap. So it wouldn't be evil unless you bought a barrel nut.
            John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

So they don’t make a three shot extension so I guess we are limited to the two shot extension.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike103 View Post
                So they don’t make a three shot extension so I guess we are limited to the two shot extension.
                You could get a four shot and make a custom plug if you want I'd guess
                "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

God I hate this place

Comment

Originally posted by Mike103 View Post
                    What gun?

https://moaprecisionllc.com/product/...ion-tube-only/

https://nordiccomp.com/categories/no...ube-only-12ga/
                    John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

You could get a four shot and make a custom plug if you want I'd guess
                      Or, you can move, and actually make your vote count.
                      The escape is half complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

If the shotgun has the clambering size of the gun stamped on the barrel (typically "2 3/4 or 3" 12 gauge), thats the shells that count towards capacity. But I am not your lawyer.
                        Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Well, regardless of anything, you know that if there is a way to show that you can load more than you’re supposed to they will pursue that and do their best to arrest you. You can have a capacity of 8 if you’re smart and have the right shotgun..legally.

Comment

Working...
                          X