Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I went to a charity shoot today......Beretta 692

So I did say I had a problem right?
    Went to a charity clays event today. Great weather, great time.
    After the event nice lunch and of course auctions. They have a Beretta 692 12 gauge, I would have rather a 20 or 28, nice wood. Do I need it, not at all, been shooting my Perazzi SCO and have 12,20,28 and 410 full set.
    Apparently nobody wanted it and I can’t pass up a gun at $1100 under retail. So it’s mine and idk why. Problem is expanding to shotguns now.
    Enjoy

Attached Files

I bought one a few months ago. I love it. I’mhoping to get to Yaphank this weekend to shoot it a bit.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

That’s the Beretta I would have got if I shot it before I got my 686. Nice pickup

Comment

Originally posted by Turfman81 View Post
        That’s the Beretta I would have got if I shot it before I got my 686. Nice pickup
        Thanks

Comment

Beautiful firearm. Enjoy it.
          NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
          NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
          Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

You're on a roll. Another nice shotgun!

Comment

When I'm at the range, any time I see a 692, it is the most elegant-looking shotgun on the rack... A class act.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Sexy!

Comment

I’m jealous. But in a good way.

Comment

So you got that at $1,100 under retail! Wow, I am guessing that means you still laid out a pretty penny for it but I am guessing that means you picked it up at about 2/3 or less of MSRP. That is a nice find, good for you. Nice gun. Have fun with it, safe shooting.
                    Retired and loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
                      When I'm at the range, any time I see a 692, it is the most elegant-looking shotgun on the rack... A class act.

I don’t know Al, my 686 with little girls tri colored pink slipper sock on the stock is quite a class act and that BT99 of yours isn’t to shabby either.

Comment

Working...
                      X