Can a shotgun get better than this? No.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
    I would buy it, but I just bought a Stoeger today for $150......
    That was like stealing candy from a baby.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

One word......WOW!

Comment

You guys haven't seen nothing until you've been to the NRA museum. The shotguns in the cases have magnifying glasses on them so you can check out the engraving s

Comment

That would need its own safe so the other guns wouldn't feel ugly

Comment

If you like nice things....this is quite nice.

Vick
            High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I'd love to buy it but I just paid off my 1974 Hi Standard pump last week.

Comment

Alan : when you get the sell number, call into Ron please, work hours 516 741 4466
                High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I'll give you tree fiddy for it
                  Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Yep, Beretta makes some fine shotguns. Their website shows a number of Premium Guns, among them this one that goes for $95,800 to $99,900 depending on the gauge/bore with 12/20/28 at the lower price and 410 bore being the most expensive - it comes with customer specified custom engraving as desired.

1b.jpg

It must be nice to be filthy rich and to be able to have at least one of each. I regret never having stopped in their store in Manhattan when still in NY; was going there once but got side tracked and did not make it while open - my loss.
                    Last edited by Glenn B; 11-22-2019, 08:33 PM.
                    Retired and loving it.

Comment

Working...
                    X