My Keltec KSG 12 Gauge Bullpup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Keltec KSG 12 Gauge Bullpup

So I bought one of the KSGs shotguns that LI Ammo had on special for club members.
    Thanks Alan & Josh

Of course you need to add toys to this thing.
    Thanks to ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO for mounting the Howitzer and grips.

Besides pics I attached a video from Youtube where a guy did a fun range report. Much better than anything I could do here in this liberal SchiffHole

It has dual magazines that hold 7 2 3/4 12 gauge shotgun shells each plus one for a total capacity of 15
    OR 13 3 inch shells
    OR 25 Aguila mini shells

IMG_5638.jpg

I added the Howitzer Muzzlebrake by Hi-Tech. Supposed to reduce recoil greatly. Not sure how well but it looks bad ass!
    A Kytex cheek rest, a recoil pad, The extended selector switch to switch magazines and a Dagger Defense DDHB Red Dot optic.
    I also ordered a Magpul angled fore grip which hasn't come in yet

ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO recommended these cool grips that he installed with a heat gun and they not only feel great they look factory
    Bought a light for it but not sure I like it.
    Might add a center mass laser if I can find one
    Looking forward to trying this thing out.
    I really look forward to moving to America someday and playing with it.

IMG_5643.jpgIMG_5644.jpgIMG_5642.jpgIMG_5639.jpgIMG_5641.jpg

With 25 Minishells

"Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

I need one asap...

Comment

That Howitzer muzzle looks good. Interested to know the felt recoil.

Couple of upgrades I made on mine, was to replace the plastic followers with some stainless steel followers. Also added a metal rail on top of the bottom plastic rail so I could mount a magpul vertical grip.

Comment

Kewl... that muzzle brake is badass

Comment

Wow awesome.
          let's make america great again

Comment

Needs a bayonet.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

I picked up a KSG a couple years ago. One day I brought it to Calverton to shoot alongside some other shotguns. I didn’t read the manual first. It was a pain in the ass, so I put it aside. A few months ago, I read the manual and watched a few videos. Then I practiced loading with snap caps (lots of them) and then firing and cycling. It actually is a really cool gun. I have my Meprolight M21 on it and am looking forward to some live fire with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                  I picked up a KSG a couple years ago. One day I brought it to Calverton to shoot alongside some other shotguns. I didn’t read the manual first. It was a pain in the ass, so I put it aside. A few months ago, I read the manual and watched a few videos. Then I practiced loading with snap caps (lots of them) and then firing and cycling. It actually is a really cool gun. I have my Meprolight M21 on it and am looking forward to some live fire with it.
                  What kind of fore grip is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

What kind of fore grip is that?
                    That’s a magpul. I forget the model. I like it because it is low profile but definitely stops the hand from sliding in front of the muzzle.

Comment

I’ve had mine for a few years, thanks Alan. Recoil isn’t so bad, going to very loud with the brake on it, esp since it’s a bullpup, load up both mags and have fun!

Comment

I was at Calverton in the afternoon and there were at least 5 shooters there with keltec ksg. Most of them seemed to be new to it as they were some fumbling going along. There were three other young “looks like first timers” shooting su-16b and rdb on the shotgun side. I stayed back a bit from them as there wasn’t a table free to “social” distance. Luckily the ro came over when he saw one of them walking around with the rifle in hand. The rifle turned out to be loaded with a round in the chamber, the RO was pretty calm about it as he advised on gun safety and finally made them pack up and walk over to the rifle side.

I like Calverton and will head out there again next week but just need to keep an eye on the other shooters around you.

Comment

Range Report:
                          Went to Calverton yesterday.
                          Shot clays and tried out the KSG.
                          Marshall Guy was right. The Howitzer did make it loud.
                          cybergrid the recoil wasn't bad at all.
                          I had read that this thing could punch a nice bruise into you and that was one of the reasons I got the muzzle brake. I also added a recoil pad.
                          Honestly, recoil wasn't bad and I think it was because of the brake.
                          We had another KSG without the brake and a smaller pad and you felt it

I couldn't believe how well this thing shot.
                          I was hitting clays thrown out like 30 yards with it.
                          Definitely needs some kind of grip. The naked rail by itself is uncomfortable and after shooting one with a vertical grip I could tell it was much better with one

Comment

EA63DBE0-2640-4EF2-B305-DEA57EC76034.jpeg Guess what fits perfectly inside a tennis racket bag. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                              EA63DBE0-2640-4EF2-B305-DEA57EC76034.jpeg Guess what fits perfectly inside a tennis racket bag. Just saying.
                              I like that. But with my Muzzle brake it's almost 30 inches long

Comment

Working...
                              X