Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

I like that. But with my Muzzle brake it's almost 30 inches long
    I am sure there is a similar type bag that is 30 inches. Even if it is something like the Bulldog Ultra Compact Discreet Case.

Comment

Originally posted by cybergrid View Post
      I was at Calverton in the afternoon and there were at least 5 shooters there with keltec ksg. Most of them seemed to be new to it as they were some fumbling going along. There were three other young “looks like first timers” shooting su-16b and rdb on the shotgun side. I stayed back a bit from them as there wasn’t a table free to “social” distance. Luckily the ro came over when he saw one of them walking around with the rifle in hand. The rifle turned out to be loaded with a round in the chamber, the RO was pretty calm about it as he advised on gun safety and finally made them pack up and walk over to the rifle side.

I like Calverton and will head out there again next week but just need to keep an eye on the other shooters around you.
      Calverton range open now? I need to visit

Comment

Originally posted by Jaggedswords View Post

Calverton range open now? I need to visit
        Calverton's been open.

https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...suffolk-ranges

Keep up there, buddy.
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

Calverton's been open.

https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...suffolk-ranges

Keep up there, buddy.
          Let's go Steve! Bring your toys!! Please lol

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
            I picked up a KSG a couple years ago. One day I brought it to Calverton to shoot alongside some other shotguns. I didn’t read the manual first. It was a pain in the ass, so I put it aside. A few months ago, I read the manual and watched a few videos. Then I practiced loading with snap caps (lots of them) and then firing and cycling. It actually is a really cool gun. I have my Meprolight M21 on it and am looking forward to some live fire with it.
            No bayonet???

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post

No bayonet???
              Working on it.

Comment

Working...
              X