Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

922R compliance Benelli m4

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Dank27 View Post

    Thank god the LIGC lawyer has made an appearance 🤡
    A) Is there any legal advice in my post?
    2) Is anything I said wrong?

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
      A) Is there any legal advice in my post?
      2) Is anything I said wrong?
      Based on your post one could say that you are using your words as fact
      2- no seems you are not wrong

      3- another pretentious post by the LIgC douchebag.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Dank27 View Post

        Based on your post one could say that you are using your words as fact
        2- no seems you are not wrong

        3- another pretentious post by the LIgC douchebag.
        Attack my ideas, not me. Don’t act like a democrat.

        So, by stating facts, I am presenting myself as an attorney?
        And why are you calling me a douchebag? Frankly, I am a little humbled at the enormity of being selected as the LIGC Douchebag. I mean it is just an honor to nominated, but to win? And against such a competitive field. The day I registered on the site, I never imagined I would rise to such a level.
        I have such a long list of people to thank, as well as so many to tell FOAD. Where should I start?

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

          Attack my ideas, not me. Don’t act like a democrat.

          So, by stating facts, I am presenting myself as an attorney?
          And why are you calling me a douchebag? Frankly, I am a little humbled at the enormity of being selected as the LIGC Douchebag. I mean it is just an honor to nominated, but to win? And against such a competitive field. The day I registered on the site, I never imagined I would rise to such a level.
          I have such a long list of people to thank, as well as so many to tell FOAD. Where should I start?
          How many Benelli s do you own??

          Comment


            #20
            My guess is that if you sold >50% of you collection than you would still be short

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Dank27 View Post
              My guess is that if you sold >50% of you collection than you would still be short
              Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? Seriously, I have no idea.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Dank27 View Post

                Based on your post one could say that you are using your words as fact
                2- no seems you are not wrong

                3- another pretentious post by the LIgC douchebag.
                giphy.gif
                When they kick out your front door
                How you gonna come?
                With your hands on your head
                Or on the trigger of your gun?

                Comment


                  #23
                  Oy vey ...the conversation did go sideways. Anyways here is the post 922r compliant m4. Added magazine extension. Swapped in G&G bolt release and bolt handle. Mesa tactical (made in USA ) forearms and pistol grip and magazine follower. The OD stock came out decent with the titanium cerakote (imho).

                  ps. After shooting both I like the recoil impulse on the beretta 1301 with the Magpul stock. Seems to come more into the shoulder than the wrist ( not sure if I’m explaining it correctly). That’s not to say the m4 was better or worse. The pistol grip is something I got to get used to but recoil from slugs and 00 buck was very manageable with both.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by cybergrid; 09-15-2020, 02:58 PM.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by cybergrid View Post
                    Oy vey ...the conversation did go sideways. Anyways here is the post 922r compliant m4. Added magazine extension. Swapped in G&G bolt release and bolt handle. Mesa tactical (made in USA ) forearms and pistol grip and magazine follower. The OD stock came out decent with the titanium cerakote (imho).

                    ps. After shooting both I like the recoil impulse on the beretta 1301 with the Magpul stock. Seems to come more into the shoulder than the wrist ( not sure if I’m explaining it correctly). That’s not to say the m4 was better or worse. The pistol grip is something I got to get used to but recoil from slugs and 00 buck was very manageable with both.
                    So the Stock, Follower & Forend count as compliant parts under 922r, technically you need 1 more.
                    The mag extension doesnt count unkess its a swap of the entire tube.

                    She looks good though.

                    Comment


                    • Briganti13
                      Briganti13 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I just ordered a Benelli (Italy) OEM 7 round tube and the Mesa stock, FFT follower and FFT forend grips made in USA.

                    • Dank27
                      Dank27 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nope the extension does not count for anything. You have to change the full tube. The follower is 1 part, complete tube is 1 part, Mesa Stock is 1 part (it’s one piece with grip)

                    • Dank27
                      Dank27 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      With the mag extension you have to change 3 parts. Follower, Mesa Stock and FFT handguard makes you gtg. If you added the adjustable stock tha. You would need to change a fourth.

                    #25
                    Originally posted by Dank27 View Post

                    Thank god the LIGC lawyer has made an appearance 🤡
                    Imagine my dilemma...... I think he's a douchbag but I agree with him on this one.
                    There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X