Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dank27
    commented on 's reply
    With the mag extension you have to change 3 parts. Follower, Mesa Stock and FFT handguard makes you gtg. If you added the adjustable stock tha. You would need to change a fourth.

• Dank27
    commented on 's reply
    Nope the extension does not count for anything. You have to change the full tube. The follower is 1 part, complete tube is 1 part, Mesa Stock is 1 part (it’s one piece with grip)

• Briganti13
    commented on 's reply
    I just ordered a Benelli (Italy) OEM 7 round tube and the Mesa stock, FFT follower and FFT forend grips made in USA.

• Briganti13
    commented on 's reply
    I thought for an extension tube it's 3 parts and for the collapsible stock which isn't allowed in NY it would be 4?

• Southshorerob
    replied
    Originally posted by Dank27 View Post

Thank god the LIGC lawyer has made an appearance 🤡
    Imagine my dilemma...... I think he's a douchbag but I agree with him on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Dank27
    replied
    Originally posted by cybergrid View Post
    Oy vey ...the conversation did go sideways. Anyways here is the post 922r compliant m4. Added magazine extension. Swapped in G&G bolt release and bolt handle. Mesa tactical (made in USA ) forearms and pistol grip and magazine follower. The OD stock came out decent with the titanium cerakote (imho).

ps. After shooting both I like the recoil impulse on the beretta 1301 with the Magpul stock. Seems to come more into the shoulder than the wrist ( not sure if I’m explaining it correctly). That’s not to say the m4 was better or worse. The pistol grip is something I got to get used to but recoil from slugs and 00 buck was very manageable with both.
    So the Stock, Follower & Forend count as compliant parts under 922r, technically you need 1 more.
    The mag extension doesnt count unkess its a swap of the entire tube.

She looks good though.

Leave a comment:

• cybergrid
    replied
    Oy vey ...the conversation did go sideways. Anyways here is the post 922r compliant m4. Added magazine extension. Swapped in G&G bolt release and bolt handle. Mesa tactical (made in USA ) forearms and pistol grip and magazine follower. The OD stock came out decent with the titanium cerakote (imho).

ps. After shooting both I like the recoil impulse on the beretta 1301 with the Magpul stock. Seems to come more into the shoulder than the wrist ( not sure if I’m explaining it correctly). That’s not to say the m4 was better or worse. The pistol grip is something I got to get used to but recoil from slugs and 00 buck was very manageable with both.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cybergrid; 09-15-2020, 01:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sherm66
    replied

Based on your post one could say that you are using your words as fact
    2- no seems you are not wrong

3- another pretentious post by the LIgC douchebag.
    giphy.gif

Leave a comment:

• Genghis Khan
    replied
    My guess is that if you sold >50% of you collection than you would still be short
    Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? Seriously, I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• Dank27
    replied
    My guess is that if you sold >50% of you collection than you would still be short

Leave a comment:

• Dank27
    replied
    Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

Attack my ideas, not me. Don’t act like a democrat.

So, by stating facts, I am presenting myself as an attorney?
    And why are you calling me a douchebag? Frankly, I am a little humbled at the enormity of being selected as the LIGC Douchebag. I mean it is just an honor to nominated, but to win? And against such a competitive field. The day I registered on the site, I never imagined I would rise to such a level.
    I have such a long list of people to thank, as well as so many to tell FOAD. Where should I start?
    How many Benelli s do you own??

Leave a comment:

• Genghis Khan
    replied

Attack my ideas, not me. Don’t act like a democrat.

So, by stating facts, I am presenting myself as an attorney?
    And why are you calling me a douchebag? Frankly, I am a little humbled at the enormity of being selected as the LIGC Douchebag. I mean it is just an honor to nominated, but to win? And against such a competitive field. The day I registered on the site, I never imagined I would rise to such a level.
    I have such a long list of people to thank, as well as so many to tell FOAD. Where should I start?

Leave a comment:

• Dank27
    replied
    Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    A) Is there any legal advice in my post?
    2) Is anything I said wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Genghis Khan
    replied

Thank god the LIGC lawyer has made an appearance 🤡
    A) Is there any legal advice in my post?
    2) Is anything I said wrong?

Leave a comment:

• cas
    replied
    If you're in violation of 922r then you're in possession of a non importable firearm.
    So I strongly suggest you don't import it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X