No announcement yet.

Beretta A300 or A400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C8837863-80FA-4F11-A3AE-4D424C106C1C.jpegCB522D04-866D-422E-9911-5136DFF980C4.jpeg Slim pickings on this island but I secured an A400 xtreme plus.

i handled both and can feel the difference just in the way the bolt moves. My friend took home a 300 so I’ll get to shoot them side by side and appreciate all your advice and my decision as soon as this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by METALHEAD View Post
      C8837863-80FA-4F11-A3AE-4D424C106C1C.jpegCB522D04-866D-422E-9911-5136DFF980C4.jpeg Slim pickings on this island but I secured an A400 xtreme plus.

i handled both and can feel the difference just in the way the bolt moves. My friend took home a 300 so I’ll get to shoot them side by side and appreciate all your advice and my decision as soon as this weekend.
      Well done, with little time wasted..................

Comment

Originally posted by Mike103 View Post

I have both the older Extreme and the newer plus. One in NY and one in Florida.

The larger bolt handle is a detriment in my opinion. Too big and makes the gun hard to carry.

The oversized bolt release is very necessary. I added one to my older version.

The mid bead is not really noticeable.

Elevated rib is a huge bonus. The original rib was very low.

Comb pad I did not even notice and the elongated forcing cones I don’t think mean much.

The choke tubes are extended in the plus and you get more so that is a plus.

All in all I think the plus is a better gun than the original.
        While i agree with your assessment, you can modify the charging handle or swap it out
        A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

METALHEAD Good choice, and thank goodness you got a different camo pattern then the rest of us 😆
          A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

I've had a A300 for quite a while. A few thousand rounds through it.

No problems, no complaints, it's a fantastic semi that does everything I've asked of it. Easy to break down, easy to clean, and reliable as hell.

But, can confirm, the A400 is much softer shooting. On par with the Benelli Supersport.

Comment

+1 for A300. Love mine. My buddy has the A400. I personally don't feel like I'm missing out on much but I'm just an amateur.

Comment

I love my A400. Not a single issue. Tube extensions are recommended for shits and giggles.

Comment

Working...
                X