mossberg shockwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mossberg shockwave

Any recommended accessories for the mossberg shockwave.

Mini clip shell adapter , bought one for both my rem tac14s then found out it only works on the mossy.

black aces makes a mean looking rail if that’s your thing

Attached Files

Comment

There are a few schools of thought on these. Either holding it up to eye level for aiming or shooting from the hip. For either, I would mount a rail on top of the receiver for An optic or a laser (for shooting from the hip). For the latter, I would put a combo laser/light on it.

Comment

A full stock.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I put the sba3 brace, Mesa tactical side saddle, hyviz night sights , phase 5 Qd brace stop, magpul handstop, plus 1 extension, modified heatshield and a light on surefire m951 on my tac14.
          Last edited by Mega2899; 09-12-2020, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Tac-14, pinned arm brace to keep legal overall length.

20180819_221931.jpg

I actually have a chopped vent-ribbed barrel on it now. Strictly for looks.

Edit:

20180831_223843.jpg
            Last edited by Dan 0351; 09-12-2020, 08:43 PM.
            "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Voodoo Tactical scabbard,. otherwise.. no.
              Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post
                Mini clip shell adapter , bought one for both my rem tac14s then found out it only works on the mossy.

black aces makes a mean looking rail if that’s your thing
                Is this company any good? Looks like a sick set up. Do they make it for 20 Guage?

Comment

Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post
                  Is this company any good? Looks like a sick set up. Do they make it for 20 Guage?
                  Yeah, same exact rail that's on this bad boy...not sure about 20 gauge..they don't make nearly as much aftermarket product for 20 gauge, one of other downfalls of 20 gauge.

14retros_2b.jpg

And related...why won't most FFLs on Long Island transfer an "other" with a brace but are ok with the raptor grip?

Comment

Yeah, same exact rail that's on this bad boy...not sure about 20 gauge..they don't make nearly as much aftermarket product for 20 gauge, one of other downfalls of 20 gauge.

14retros_2b.jpg

And related...why won't most FFLs on Long Island transfer an "other" with a brace but are ok with the raptor grip?
                    NY LE Agencies (NYS Police as well as NCPD and SCPD) have implied that although ATF consider the brace not to be a shoulder stock, they consider it to be so. Now, they haven’t issued an official edict saying so, just unofficial opinion. “We think it is illegal in the state. We won’t go out of our way to arrest people with them until someone uses one in a crime. Then you will see decisions made about what to do about these.”
                    That came from a conversation This week with someone Who worked in SCPD and knows such things.
                    Many FFLs feel it isn’t worth the hassle and don’t want to be Chestered.

Comment

Originally posted by cas View Post
                      Voodoo Tactical scabbard,. otherwise.. no.

Nothing.

All the Shockwave needs is a decent scabbard.

Start hanging all sorts of useless shit on it, and all that does is make it harder to get in and out of the scabbard quickly.

Oh, ... you want shell carriers with that dude?

Last edited by BLAMMO!!; 09-13-2020, 09:35 AM.
                      To be human is to be armed.

Comment

I'd attach it to one of these.

shockwave.png
                        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

+1 on the Opsol Mini Clip. Mini shells will usually cycle in a Mossberg without it if you keep the gun upright. I don't think they'll cycle at all in an 870 and there is no mini clip for Remys.

With mini shells and reduced recoil shells, there's no need to move down to 20 ga., IMO.
                          To be human is to be armed.

Comment

Sb tac brace
                            1rd mag extension
                            mini shell adapter

Comment

• cybergrid
                              cybergrid commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Which mag extension did you go with? I been looking at one from s&j hardware.

• Dank27
                              Dank27 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I don’t remember the brand but I got it from brownells.

I added in the Carlson ported 14in barrel from Brownells. It helps with the recoil with the raptor grip and the muzzle flips up less.

correction I got the barrel from optic planet as I had a coupon which brought it few dollars less than Brownells.
                            Last edited by cybergrid; 09-15-2020, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X