X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dank27
    replied
    Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post

I mean you have plenty of space for accessories.
    😥 Fair enough but it still hurts lol.

Leave a comment:

• Volkosupply
    replied
    Originally posted by Dank27 View Post

I’d attach one of these to me 😍
    I mean you have plenty of space for accessories.

Leave a comment:

• Dank27
    replied
    Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
    I'd attach it to one of these.

shockwave.png
    I’d attach one of these to me 😍

Leave a comment:

• Dank27
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t remember the brand but I got it from brownells.

• cybergrid
    commented on 's reply
    Ha yes I do but knowing my luck I’m going to end up poking myself with it first

• Destro
    replied
    get the spikey mag extension, you know you want to!

14retros_8.jpg

Leave a comment:

• cybergrid
    commented on 's reply
    Which mag extension did you go with? I been looking at one from s&j hardware.

• cybergrid
    replied
    I added in the Carlson ported 14in barrel from Brownells. It helps with the recoil with the raptor grip and the muzzle flips up less.

correction I got the barrel from optic planet as I had a coupon which brought it few dollars less than Brownells.
    Last edited by cybergrid; 09-15-2020, 02:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dank27
    replied
    Sb tac brace
    1rd mag extension
    mini shell adapter

Leave a comment:

• BLAMMO!!
    replied
    Originally posted by Destro View Post
    Mini clip shell adapter , bought one for both my rem tac14s then found out it only works on the mossy.

+1 on the Opsol Mini Clip. Mini shells will usually cycle in a Mossberg without it if you keep the gun upright. I don't think they'll cycle at all in an 870 and there is no mini clip for Remys.

With mini shells and reduced recoil shells, there's no need to move down to 20 ga., IMO.

Leave a comment:

• LI Ammo
    replied
    I'd attach it to one of these.

shockwave.png

Leave a comment:

• BLAMMO!!
    replied
    Originally posted by cas View Post
    Voodoo Tactical scabbard,. otherwise.. no.

Nothing.

All the Shockwave needs is a decent scabbard.

Start hanging all sorts of useless shit on it, and all that does is make it harder to get in and out of the scabbard quickly.

Oh, ... you want shell carriers with that dude?

Last edited by BLAMMO!!; 09-13-2020, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Genghis Khan
    replied

Yeah, same exact rail that's on this bad boy...not sure about 20 gauge..they don't make nearly as much aftermarket product for 20 gauge, one of other downfalls of 20 gauge.

14retros_2b.jpg

And related...why won't most FFLs on Long Island transfer an "other" with a brace but are ok with the raptor grip?
    NY LE Agencies (NYS Police as well as NCPD and SCPD) have implied that although ATF consider the brace not to be a shoulder stock, they consider it to be so. Now, they haven’t issued an official edict saying so, just unofficial opinion. “We think it is illegal in the state. We won’t go out of our way to arrest people with them until someone uses one in a crime. Then you will see decisions made about what to do about these.”
    That came from a conversation This week with someone Who worked in SCPD and knows such things.
    Many FFLs feel it isn’t worth the hassle and don’t want to be Chestered.

Leave a comment:

• Destro
    replied
    Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post
    Is this company any good? Looks like a sick set up. Do they make it for 20 Guage?
    Yeah, same exact rail that's on this bad boy...not sure about 20 gauge..they don't make nearly as much aftermarket product for 20 gauge, one of other downfalls of 20 gauge.

14retros_2b.jpg

And related...why won't most FFLs on Long Island transfer an "other" with a brace but are ok with the raptor grip?

Leave a comment:

• HulkSmash22
    replied
    Mini clip shell adapter , bought one for both my rem tac14s then found out it only works on the mossy.

black aces makes a mean looking rail if that’s your thing
    Is this company any good? Looks like a sick set up. Do they make it for 20 Guage?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X