Tavor TS12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destro View Post
    Considering buying a 5 pack, still less than I spent on NYC dinners on my expense account :P

Screenshot_2021-02-27 (5) Pack IWI Tavor TS12 Black TS-12 Gauge 18 5” 15+1 FREE Ship NO CC Fees - Semi Auto Shotguns at Gun[...].png
    Does the five pack come with a dispenser?

Comment

Anyone buy one?

I got the cash in hand and they're all over GB but one FFL told me the state police told him they consider it a rotarty mag and it's no-go??? I know a few local shops were selling them prior to the pandemic.

Comment

Anyone buy one?

I got the cash in hand and they're all over GB but one FFL told me the state police told him they consider it a rotarty mag and it's no-go??? I know a few local shops were selling them prior to the pandemic.
        It’s a pump gun, right? Rotary mag, like a revolver. One could argue the same about the Johnson M1941 rifle.... and be equally wrong.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

• Barnslayer
          Barnslayer commented
          Editing a comment
          The Johnson M1941 is semi auto rifle and has a semi-circular internal mag. The revolver comparison is also valid. Logically, it should not matter which direction the rounds travel on their way to the receiver. "logically" being the key word.

• Destro
          Destro commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep but an FFL told me the state police counsel told them it considers them as one large rotary magazine in the case of the tavor12. But they were selling on Long Island.

• Barnslayer
          Barnslayer commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s what I love about these gun laws. Inconsistent and vague.

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

Disclaimer: I work for a sister company
        You work for black chicks?? I thought you worked for the Israelites!

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

Does the five pack come with a dispenser?
          Screw that! Buy a ten pack!

Comment

I would only buy one of those things if it were belt-fed.

"The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

So has anyone actually bought one, seen one sold, or being in stock on Long Island?

Or is this another "brace" comfort level issue by local FFLs? I mean I finally found a shotty proportionate to me and would buy one today.
              Last edited by Destro; 05-01-2021, 10:34 PM.

Comment

So has anyone actually bought one, seen one sold, or being in stock on Long Island?

Or is this another "brace" comfort level issue by local FFLs? I mean I finally found a shotty proportionate to me and would buy one today.
                LI outdoorsman has them every time I go in. For sale to anyone.

They don't do braces and "others", so they are pretty cautious.

They also sell the NY legal IWI Tavor X95 but its like $600 over sticker.

Comment

Those are ugly
                  Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

I received this email from LI Outdoorsman on April 6th: Screenshot (1).png

Comment

Originally posted by Loadingdockman View Post
                      I received this email from LI Outdoorsman on April 6th: Screenshot (1).png
                      Its nuts, the fully featured X95 is $1800 at most places. Add a fin grip, remove a muzzle device and its $600 more. The thing is, I don't even think its LI outdoorsman that's marking it up, its the manufacturer.

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

You work for black chicks?? I thought you worked for the Israelites!
                        You don’t remember the black Israelites who used to preach on 42nd street?

I will be on IWI’s range in Middletown, PA on Wednesday for a weapons and optics demo and the TS12 is on the menu. As I said earlier, I hope I have the same number of fingers before and after.

Comment

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post

Its nuts, the fully featured X95 is $1800 at most places. Add a fin grip, remove a muzzle device and its $600 more. The thing is, I don't even think its LI outdoorsman that's marking it up, its the manufacturer.
                          The tavor 12s are 1400 on gunbroker but it now 30 shipping. Plenty available. One place will transfer, another said no. You know what outdoors asking 4 rh hose?

Comment

The tavor 12s are 1400 on gunbroker but it now 30 shipping. Plenty available. One place will transfer, another said no. You know what outdoors asking 4 rh hose?
                            Im like 80% sure they are 1600.

Comment

Working...
                            X