No announcement yet.

Found the Gun , can't find shells .410

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll trade for 9mm or .556. I don't have much, but my brother has my mom's .410.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

• Range Time
      Range Time commented
      Editing a comment
      If MFM doesn't trade with you, I can. I've been thinking of posting a WTS ad for 9mm and 5.56 ammo.

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
    If I was shooting skeet with a .410, I'd have to strap several of them together.
    Toody, back in 86-87, the old range pro at Suffolk trap and skeet, would shoot nothing but 410 and this guy, who had to be in his late 70's early 80's. He would destroy Dick Demott the owner. It was a treat to pull trap and skeet for those two, Toody had some wit and humor, it would tweak Dick when they shot against each other.

Comment

• Yaphank Kid
      Yaphank Kid
      Shooting Instructor
      Yaphank Kid commented
      Editing a comment
      Toody and Dick were the best. May they both rest in peace.
      Do you remember Harry and Judd too? Great guys RIP too.....

Originally posted by Ceesman762 View Post

Toody, back in 86-87, the old range pro at Suffolk trap and skeet, would shoot nothing but 410 and this guy, who had to be in his late 70's early 80's. He would destroy Dick Demott the owner. It was a treat to pull trap and skeet for those two, Toody had some wit and humor, it would tweak Dick when they shot against each other.
    Didn't Harry work in the proshop behind the counter?? I remember Dick's wife Rose, his daughter Theresa and her boyfriend/fiance Rob.

Comment

• Ceesman762
      Ceesman762
      Colonel-Commissar
      Ceesman762 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eric? Eric Single?

• Yaphank Kid
      Yaphank Kid
      Shooting Instructor
      Yaphank Kid commented
      Editing a comment
      That was Preston, Matty. I forgot his last name

• Yaphank Kid
      Yaphank Kid
      Shooting Instructor
      Yaphank Kid commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't know why this didn't post earlier. Harry was Harry Amond, he owned Grace's hotdogs in Manorville. Its a Starbucks now. Judd was his best friend, both great shooters. RIP to both

Do remember a "particular shooter" who was a regular, he had a new reddish corvette?

Comment

Working...
X