New For 2023: KelTec KSG410

New For 2023: KelTec KSG410

by
    • AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF
    posted on January 23, 2023
    NEWS, NEW FOR 2023, SHOTGUNS, GUNS

image.png

Support NRA American Rifleman DONATE
    KelTec has announced a 2023 expansion of its bullpup KSG line of manually operated shotguns. The new KSG410 is trimmer, lighter and handier in every way and boasts an all-new chambering option never before seen in the KelTec lineup. The new KSG410 is noted as being "virtually recoilless," making for a defensive arm that can be employed by the entire family.

Shipping later in 2023, the new KSG410 is in line to provide bullpup aficionados with the latest KelTec features. Built on the company’s award-winning pump-action bullpup design, the KSG410, with .410 bore chamber and 26.1” overall length, tips the scales at under 5.5 lbs., unloaded. Included is an 18.5” barrel and chamber capable of accepting up to 3” shells. Twin magazine tubes allow for five rounds in each, and with one in the chamber, the new KSG410 can hold 11 rounds of 3”, .410 bore shotshells.

The KSG410 design includes a monolithic carry handle and fiber-optic sighting system borrowed from the company’s KS7. The new pump-action shotgun is quite thin, too, measuring just 1.7” at its widest. Whether you’re hunting, plinking, training or prepared to defend the home, Keltec’s latest KSG bullpup shotgun presents an exciting offering in the array of new 2023 products. KSG410 MSRP is set for $495. For details, visit keltecweapons.com.​
    NRA, NYSRPA, GOA, NYSFA, SCOPE, SAFE, FOP Lodge 124, AOH Div 7.

excellent company to work with, outstanding simple trouble free products
    the shotgun has a lot of look alike to the MSR design
    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Hell, they had those in Starship Troopers 25 years ago.
      "Those who beat their swords into plowshares will end up plowing for those who have swords."

Comment

Side note if anyone needs 410 walmart in Centereach had some yesterday I didnt inquire much cause I don't own a 410.

Comment

Group buy??

Comment

That's so ugly I like it.
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
              Hell, they had those in Starship Troopers 25 years ago.
              Pretty close

450px-Reelclothes_morita.jpg
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

I love .410 - and a bull pup pump? FUN!

Comment

Going to be on my shortlist once it becomes more widely available. If it follows keltec prev schedules probably be another 18 months before it’s readily available.

Comment

Still legal in NY?

Comment

Working...
                    X