Announcement

Collapse

St Mary’s Children’s Hospital Fund Raiser

Don’t miss out! ——> Link
See more
See less

Where are our volunteer fire fighters at?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1895guy View Post

i was thinking about that as well... seems its harder to find ppl with experience.
    Yes. Fire departments have easily twice as many members as precincts have auxiliary officers, and there are multiple fire districts within each precinct.

Fire departments also advertise, and the and the process to become an auxiliary is much more difficult, except that I assume there is a physical fitness test for even volunteer FD.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

Yes. Fire departments have easily twice as many members as precincts have auxiliary officers, and there are multiple fire districts within each precinct.

Fire departments also advertise, and the and the process to become an auxiliary is much more difficult, except that I assume there is a physical fitness test for even volunteer FD.
      My department has no psychical test other than being able to complete the maze

Comment

Originally posted by 1895guy View Post

Closest to Station 1
        Nice, some good people there. If you are into the water, most of the dive team members are in that house (or used to be at least) as the boat is dispatched from there.

Best of luck.
        Brandon

NRA LIFE | SAF | UT / NH / FL / CT / NY CCW | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Originally posted by xcentrk View Post

Nice, some good people there. If you are into the water, most of the dive team members are in that house (or used to be at least) as the boat is dispatched from there.

Best of luck.
          hmmm i am dry suit certified alreeady hahaha
          "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
          X