No announcement yet.

Ahhh the joys of public spending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know if these budgets are public record? Like can i access an itemized bill for this fire house somewhere?
    "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by 1895guy View Post
      does anyone know if these budgets are public record? Like can i access an itemized bill for this fire house somewhere?
      You even get to vote on these things but the problem is knowing when voting day is.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

You even get to vote on these things but the problem is knowing when voting day is.
        the vote on the additional money is today. Sad part is if its not approved id bet my house the job doesn't get finished.
        "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

And if you vote against it,they find out next thing you know all the dumpsters in town are ablaze.

Comment

Working...
          X