Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most restraint I have ever seen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by anotherfloridadick View Post

    OMFNG. State your real position or STFU!
    Later, Steve
    Position about what ? That the cop is a pussy? And by the way go fuck yourself
    Last edited by LazyLab; 11-04-2018, 07:37 PM.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

      Position about what ? That the cop is a pussy? And by the way go fuck yourself
      Sweet reply. Love you too.
      Later, Steve
      People are crazy and times are strange
      I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
      I used to care but........ things have changed

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by class3 View Post
        Remember the good old days, when screaming "F" "F" "F" at a PO resulted in a disorderly charge?
        Verbal abuse of an officer.
        I watched a black pos perp in cuffs totally curse out a Spanish female officer the other day using every racist, sexists, vulgar word in the book. This was at the 25 Pct right in front of the desk Sergeant. I (a civilian mos) wanted to kick his ass. The desk Sgt and female cop kept their cool and escorted him to a cell. I would never survive as a nyc cop.
        Last edited by ChiefSailer; 11-04-2018, 07:49 PM.
        Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

        Comment


          #34
          Bring back the phone book and a night stick treatment.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
            Bring back the phone book and a night stick treatment.
            The heart warming clang of several D batteries surrounded by metal bouncing off the old coconut.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

              Never In The face.
              you can see the face.
              gut, kidney, balls
              teach your son right.

              all kidding aside, tell him to be careful , be professional, watch his ass and if in doubt shoot the fuck.
              Hes supposed to be able to go home after his shift
              He has been trained well both at home and his fellow officers. He likes watching the perps get upset when he gives them the You are a dick look.
              And he is a very very good shot.
              But thanks, Parents still worry.

              Comment


                #37
                I prefer the long flight of stairs treatment.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

                  Verbal abuse of an officer.
                  I watched a black pos perp in cuffs totally curse out a Spanish female officer the other day using every racist, sexists, vulgar word in the book. This was at the 25 Pct right in front of the desk Sergeant. I (a civilian mos) wanted to kick his ass. The desk Sgt and female cop kept their cool and escorted him to a cell. I would never survive as a nyc cop.
                  My my, how the 25 has changed.
                  Tagline thanks to FastPhil
                  "Just another member with no life"

                  Comment


                    #39
                    There was a time when a Sgt would ask the arresting Officer; "How did the perp break his nose?". The Officer would respond, "The perp assaulted my knee with his face".
                    Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
                      Trying to figure out if that cop uses a urinal or squats
                      Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
                      Position about what ? That the cop is a pussy? And by the way go fuck yourself
                      You really are a fucking dick and a pretty lame one at that.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Glenn B View Post

                        You really are a fucking dick and a pretty lame one at that.
                        Digging a post up from over 2 months ago!!!! LOL!

                        Not quite the same guy. You see the female cop was fighting for her life......this story was a male officer getting his balls twisted by a leftist and doing nothing about it. Big difference but being you never were a street cop and lack any of the knowledge and street smarts it takes to be one you would not understand

                        Now go along and Fap off to some boobies or did your internet get turned off........






                        All the Best!
                        Last edited by LazyLab; 01-10-2019, 05:14 PM.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Aquabach View Post

                          Never In The face.
                          you can see the face.
                          gut, kidney, balls
                          teach your son right.

                          all kidding aside, tell him to be careful , be professional, watch his ass and if in doubt shoot the fuck.
                          Hes supposed to be able to go home after his shift
                          billy club on thick phone book held against the head

                          Comment


                            #43
                            someplace there is a very long set of stairs waiting for that d bag to fall down

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

                              Digging a post up from over 2 months ago!!!! LOL!

                              Not quite the same guy. You see the female cop was fighting for her life......this story was a male officer getting his balls twisted by a leftist and doing nothing about it. Big difference but being you never were a street cop and lack any of the knowledge and street smarts it takes to be one you would not understand

                              Now go along and Fap off to some boobies or did your internet get turned off........






                              All the Best!
                              "FAP off to some boobies or did your internet get turned off" are you a 12 year fucking dick? That you are a fucking dick has been established conclusively, that you act like a 12 year old is being established with a solid foundation. As far as digging up posts goes, you have my permission to get my daily activity from the site moderators for today. I dug up nothing, I opened and read a thread in the LE forum, one I rarely visit, and happened to see your piss poor excuse of a reply to the thread, that was questioned by someone else to whom you acted like a fucking dick.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Glenn B View Post

                                "FAP off to some boobies or did your internet get turned off" are you a 12 year fucking dick? That you are a fucking dick has been established conclusively, that you act like a 12 year old is being established with a solid foundation. As far as digging up posts goes, you have my permission to get my daily activity from the site moderators for today. I dug up nothing, I opened and read a thread in the LE forum, one I rarely visit, and happened to see your piss poor excuse of a reply to the thread, that was questioned by someone else to whom you acted like a fucking dick.
                                “Fucking dick, Fucking dick, Fucking dick yada yada yada”......yawn.........
                                Last edited by LazyLab; 01-10-2019, 08:19 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X