Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primary Objective of the Progressive War on Cops: Federalized Police

Primary Objective of the Progressive War on Cops: Federalized Police

By now most are aware that the supposed crisis of racist cops killing blacks is contrived. Cops killed twice as many whites as blacks last year. True, blacks are a much smaller percentage of the population, yet they still manage to commit the lion’s share of violent crime:
    According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, blacks were charged with 62% of all robberies, 57% of murders and 45% of assaults in the 75 largest U.S. counties in 2009, though they made up roughly 15% of the population there.
    Statistically, blacks are 18.5 times more likely to kill cops than an unarmed black is to be killed by them.
    The tidal wave of race-based anti-police propaganda that led to the carnage in Dallas is based on distortions of cherry-picked cases and has no legitimate basis in reality.
    The hysteria has been manufactured by a cultural Marxist axis of evil: activists, the media, and progressive politicians like Obama, Shrillary, and Newt Gingrich. Even after Dallas, Big Government progs continue to press the propaganda pedal to the metal. Why?
    One major objective is a nationalized police force:
    Obama is harnessing the increasing attacks on police — and the periodic shootings of people by stressed cops — to push his agenda to federalize state and local police forces.
    “I want to start moving on constructive actions that are actually going to make a difference,” he said during his evening press conference in Poland when he was asked about the Dallas attack.
    Those actions, he said, would be based on the recommendations of the panel that he picked after the 2014 street riots in Ferguson, Missouri. The panel offered “practical concrete solutions that can reduce — if not eliminate — the problems of racial bias,” Obama said.
    The dramatic shootings are an opportunity to push that agenda, Obama said. …
    Obama began touting the panel’s recommendations in March 2015. The report, titled “President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing Report,” was published in May 2015.
    The report urges the federal government to federalize police training and practices, via the use of federal lawsuits, grants and threats to cut federal aid. So far, Obama’s deputies have cajoled and sued more than 30 police jurisdictions to adopt federal rules in a slow-motion creation of a national police system, similar to the slow-motion creation of a federal-run health-sector via Obamacare.
    Shrillary has presumably escaped indictment by promising to further Obama’s agenda. So it is no surprise that she is on the same page where federalizing local police is concerned:

Federalizied Police = a occupying Army

Comment

Will they be issued brown shirts?
      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Awesome article Joe , now excuse me while I go build my safe room bunker .
        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by Aquabach View Post
          Will they be issued brown shirts?
          Wrong country, they will be rainbow and tight fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

rainbow is the new brown?
            "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

brown is part of the rainbowwwwwwwy.. the " osama killa " told us he wanted a police force more equipped than the us army . so why would you put this past him or G.S.

Comment

True Dat!

Comment

Stock up on ammo boys, we're gonna need it.
                  "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

Obama said: We need a national police force as well equipped and trained as the military!
                    I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                    I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

Remember folks it's all about the end game.

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Comment

Originally posted by E View Post
                        Remember folks it's all about the end game.

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
                        The well funded part is what gets me. So I guess they'll be stripping parts off of cars to get others running? Like they do with planes and ships.

Comment

The well funded part is what gets me. So I guess they'll be stripping parts off of cars to get others running? Like they do with planes and ships.
                          Either increase funds/taxes, or you cut one to spend on the other. Of course they could also just automatically receive all the surplus.

They are are playing chess and I fear sometimes we think it's checkers

Comment

They do and we are

Comment

Working...
                            X