Deadline to register is approaching 9/11/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadline to register is approaching 9/11/18

If you are eligible to enroll as a WTC responder, worker, volunteer or otherwise be advised the final (?) extension of the filing deadline will pass on September 11, 2018.
    If you have not done so already, do it ASAP. If not for you then for your family. If not for them, for the rest of us. The data collected, treatments provided, meds prescribed, interviews given all provide pieces to the much larger puzzle.
    One link https://www1.nyc.gov/site/911health/updates/news.page, there are others (Google is your friend). It only takes a few minutes and could mean a great deal to you if God forbid you need the support of the program down the road.

Why Christine Todd Whitman, head of the EPA in 2001, was never thrown in a jail cell for life is beyond me. She flat out lied and said the air was perfectly safe to breathe just to get Wall Street open again. Hope she rots in hell. My heartfelt prayers to everyone who was affected.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
      Why Christine Todd Whitman, head of the EPA in 2001, was never thrown in a jail cell for life is beyond me. She flat out lied and said the air was perfectly safe to breathe just to get Wall Street open again. Hope she rots in hell. My heartfelt prayers to everyone who was affected.
      Because she’s a member of the corrupt swamp
      "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Working...
      X