HR 1327 passes (WTC VCF) with no help from these mutts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HR 1327 passes (WTC VCF) with no help from these mutts

It passed overwhelmingly, as it should have. The names below are the cowards and scumbags.

These are the 12 “Nay” votes in Congress today.
    Amash
    Arrington
    Biggs
    Brooks (AL)
    Buck
    Cloud
    Gosar
    Harris
    Hice (GA)
    Massie
    Norman
    Rose, John W.

These are the “Not Voting” Members.
    Brady
    Cleaver
    Clyburn
    Doggett
    Duffy
    Fudge
    Gabbard
    Graves (LA)
    Graves (MO)
    Grothman
    Higgins (LA)
    Khanna
    Lawrence
    Perlmutter
    Rice (SC)
    Richmond
    Roe, David P.
    Rogers (AL)
    Wright

They’re too busy try to figure out how to spend taxpayer money on illegals.

Comment

For those who may not know what HR 1327 is:
      H.R.1327 - To extend authorization for the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund of 2001 through fiscal year 2092, and for other purposes.

stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

If it wasn't passed it would serve as a reminder to those those OTJ not to step into shit when they dont have to.

Me, I was a few blocks away and overall had it good, yet had to deal with a few inches deep of the fallout. Some wtc docs are good , One I got is incompetent , so I only get the meds thru them and get followed by others then tell him what to do. Some specialties the choices are slim.

Comment

Some of those Nay votes are the biggest constitutionalists in Congress

they voted no because article 1 section 8 doesn’t authorize the federal government to give out welfare benefits

there was a time that Americans rebuilt from catastrophe from individual responsibility and charity without sucking money from its fellow taxpayers

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post

they voted no because article 1 section 8 doesn’t authorize the federal government to give out welfare benefits

there was a time that Americans rebuilt from catastrophe from individual responsibility and charity without sucking money from its fellow taxpayers

So you know why they voted NO? Do you know these people personally?

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post

So you know why they voted NO? Do you know these people personally?
              Yep, they said the bill stinks of overspending. 70 years with unlimited funding for corruption and no over sight

When some of the most honest politicians in Congress (which says a lot coming from me) vote no on a bill. It should raise questions by all conservatives
              The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Yep, they said the bill stinks of overspending. 70 years with unlimited funding for corruption and no over sight

When some of the most honest politicians in Congress (which says a lot coming from me) vote no on a bill. It should raise questions by all conservatives
                Wow so you have intimate knowledge of the Founding Fathers and our current members of Congress.....you run in well connected crowds thank you for finding time for us here.....and bestowing your wisdom on us and always explaining for me because I never understand as well as you.......I guess I should have went home when the towers fell instead of doing my job on that day and the many months following because people like you feel like I would be SUCKING THE MONEY FROM TAXPAYERS if i become ill as a result of my exposure during my time there.

Comment

Comments like this are on the verge of breaking the one rule we have here.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmup View Post

Comments like this are on the verge of breaking the one rule we have here.
                    It's degrading this to "welfare" benefits that struck me.

OK I didn't serve and sometimes giving a free pass on stuff to those that did just cuz seems overboard to me. Yet I believe the VA , you can call it doing good or bad is something I'll pay for , whatever the cost.

Comment

If conservatives start bending rules, why have a constitution at all

just vote Bernie

Comment

If conservatives start bending rules, why have a constitution at all

just vote Bernie
                        I think you're way off base here.
                        Equating "welfare" and "sucking money from taxpayers" with helping first responders who are dying of cancer as a result of doing their job is bending rationality, reason, and reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmup View Post

I think you're way off base here.
                          Equating "welfare" and "sucking money from taxpayers" with helping first responders who are dying of cancer as a result of doing their job is bending rationality, reason, and reality.
                          Not really, why not just make every bill with unlimited funds, with no oversight for generations to come. Congress can’t determine spending for future Congress or future generations

Plus which enumerated power grants the federal government to do this?

if your making exceptions, then anything goes

Comment

We have one rule on this sight ...... if we stickily adhered to the LIGC "constitution" rule 1... what would be the appropriate vote of your comments on this subject? I know how I'd vote

Comment

Originally posted by crashguy View Post

We have one rule on this sight ...... if we stickily adhered to the LIGC "constitution" rule 1... what would be the appropriate vote of your comments on this subject? I know how I'd vote
                              He is just another smug bullsit hypocrite.....that preaches shit but most likely only does as he says when it is convenient for him
                              Last edited by Shamuscull; 07-16-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X