• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 years ago

18 years ago.jpg
    Attached Files

I’ll “Never Forget”
    seeing the smoke from the roof of the building I was working on in the Bronx and the ride home seeing the towers gone from the Throgs Neck bridge after they reopened it for the lonely ride home. Only vehicles on the road were Emergency vehicles heading towards Manhattan

Comment

"Are you guys ready? O.K. Let's Roll!" ~ Todd Beamer, Flt 93

Only God knows how many more lives would've been lost that day had these brave men not stormed the cockpit of Flt 93.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...%20-%20Text%29
      Last edited by ChiefSailer; 09-11-2019, 09:28 AM.
      Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Image-for-9-11-Video.jpg
        Artist formerly known as TERRY P

Comment

7 Years Ago

FB_IMG_1568198999527.jpg

Comment

It was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Comment

such a terrible day so close to home . We have been at " war " ever since

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
                It was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
                Not really.
                "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

GBNF

Comment

When Pearl Harbor was attacked we declared war and fought with one goal... total victory. Four years later we achieved that goal.
                    It’s 18 years today. Instead of declaring war and devoting our resources to victory, we’ve elected one of the enemy to commander in chief, bent over backwards to welcome our attackers refusing to put them through the indignities they’ve instituted on the rest of us.... to keep us safe? No. To avoid insulting the murder cult And we continue to expended both money and blood with no real plan of victory. Our enemy remains for the most part unnamed. He runs the United Nations and demonizes us on our dime.
                    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                      When Pearl Harbor was attacked we declared war and fought with one goal... total victory. Four years later we achieved that goal.
                      It’s 18 years today. Instead of declaring war and devoting our resources to victory, we’ve elected one of the enemy to commander in chief, bent over backwards to welcome our attackers refusing to put them through the indignities they’ve instituted on the rest of us.... to keep us safe? No. To avoid insulting the murder cult And we continue to expended both money and blood with no real plan of victory. Our enemy remains for the most part unnamed. He runs the United Nations and demonizes us on our dime.
                      We had Bush in the White House for 8 years. Bush should've went in and leveled every square inch of Afghanistan and any other country that was involved.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

We had Bush in the White House for 8 years. Bush should've went in and leveled every square inch of Afghanistan and any other country that was involved.
                        The muzzies attacked NYC, the Pentagon and some say the White House was the intended target of Flt. 93

We should have nuked mecca, medina and their refineries. Without the saudis money and their black cube the rest would just be wondering when they would be next.
                        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

May we always remember and never forget and may God Bless America!!!!

Comment

NEVER FORGET!!!!!!

Say a prayer for 3 of my friends who died in the Towers 18 years ago

1) Fred Varacchi
                            2) Josh Vitale
                            3) Andrew Stergiopoulos

All 3 were great people, 2 were from my home town.

NEVER FORGET!!!!!! NEVER

Comment

Never forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X