nine eleven sadness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nine eleven sadness

To day 20 years ago a Handful of muslims [seeing red] murdered 3000 innocent civilians . And attacked two other targets. And now today few gives a Hell..
    Now your senile old pedo president is letting thousand upon thousands , who feel the same way the hand full did.
    Keep your children and women close . Bet anyone A yard before 2022 we get a major hit.

Better to have A gun in your hand, then a Cop on the phone

😡I completely agree, and am surprised they didn't try some shit today
    Life Member:
    American Suppressor Association
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    National Rifle Association

Comment

• Lovemyglock
      Lovemyglock commented
      Editing a comment
      Considering the twisted mindset of those filthy barbarians just wait and see what happens tomorrow, or a week from now, or a month from now....they're watching today's history as diligently as we are and they're better equipped now more than ever to make it happen.
      Last edited by Lovemyglock; 09-11-2021, 06:07 PM.

Well they have plenty of arms and explosives to try something. Even the guns and accessories to fit right in . Just give them a razor and there good to go. Thanks Joe
    Last edited by FastPhil; 09-11-2021, 06:35 PM.

Comment

im tossed on the subject..they finally got rid of us from being there and with a huge booty of free military weapons..if they did any big attack here , this administration even though it wouldnt want to, would have to go back in and thats the last thing the taliban and the rest of the terrorists want..so for that reason alone I dont think they will do any big attacks here..imho..
      You cant cure stupid, only kill it......
      Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.....

Comment

• oshwan
        oshwan commented
        Editing a comment
        This administration would never go back in and they know it. Especially since the Taliwackers have hostages.. At best they will pull a Clinton, throw a couple of missiles at some useless target and claim success.
    Working...
    X